By giving to Aviation Sans Frontières, you allow our volunteers to help those who suffer day after day, both in France and abroad.
A donation of :
- €30 (€10.20 after tax reductions*) pays for the dispatch of 40kg of essential medicine
- €52 (€17.68 after tax reductions*) pays for a glass of milk to be given to a malnourished child every day for one year
- €80 (€27.20 after tax reductions*) pays for a discovery flight for a disabled person in France
- €140 (€47.60 after tax reductions*) pays for a pilot to carry out a mission in Africa
- €190 (€64.60 after tax reductions*) pays for the treatment of a child requiring emergency medical care
* If you pay taxes, you can claim an income tax reduction of up to 66% of the value of the donation, up to a limit of 20% of your taxable income. A tax receipt will be sent to you.
Click here to donate
The members / donors area allows you to:
Allows you to :
- Consult your membership / donor account
- Consult your payment history
- Update your personal information
- Obtain a copy of your CERFA
- Make new donations without having to fill out all the fields on the online payment form
To access your personal payment account, click here.
If you have lost your username or password, you can retrieve it here using your email address.
Translation into English by Julian Malacan
Proof-reading in English by Chloe Anderson within the initiative PerMondo that is coordinated by the translation agency Mondo Agit